Providence Swings is now located at TwirlTheGirl Studio at the beautiful and historic Pawtucket Armory Arts Center!
- Where is Providence Swings located? Our new venue is at TwirlTheGirl at the Pawtucket Armory Arts Center. 172 Exchange Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860.
- How do I get there? From I95 north, take exit 29 toward Broadway. Left on Broadway, right on Exchange St. From I95 south, take exit 29. Right onto Fountain St, which ends at the Armory on Exchange St.
- Where can I park? Parking is available at Tolman High School and the Gamm Theatre (which will no longer be operating come Sept), as well as on the street, and public parking across from Pawtucket City Hall (just a short walk over the beautiful Blackstone River), and commuter parking across from D’Angelo’s on Broadway.
- Please bring your own water bottle: We ask that you bring your own water to the studio. There is access to a water fountain/bubbler near the bathrooms.
- Please bring a change of clean bottomed shoes: Dirt tracked in can damage the floor and water tracked in may cause someone else to slip and hurt themselves. This helps keep the floor clean and makes everyone else’s dancing experience safer and happier.
- Please use the door near the stairwell to enter the studio: Please refrain from using the double doors on your right as you enter the Pawtucket Armory Arts Center. The entrance to our space at TwirlTheGirl Studio will be the door on the right near the stairwell.